"www.drg.co.id" by Dentists to dentists Please share as , Events, meetings, promotions, etc.            Tulis berita atau Balas komentar, Daftar Dulu,            CARI INFO , BERITA, SEMIANAR,JUAL BELI, LOWONGAN, HIBURAN, TERLANGKAP UNTUK DOKTER GIGI DRG.CO.ID,           
   Home >> SUPPLIERS

Hits : 12,606  

「Notice」 AV-Scope ( Laringo-Scope To Video Laringo-Scope ) 
 drgid (203.♡.26.186) | 12-12-23 17:27
  Web Address : http://www.drg.co.id/drg/bbs/tb.php/pasargigi/61

Re: flex Endo Scope

I am really want to establish business relationship with you because our company will develop to finish FLEX ENDO SCOPY  like Olympus , Pentax and Fusinon at the mid of 2013. If you make distributorship of AV-SCOPE . You will get first priority to be our distributor of Flex Endo Scope. The scope business is much more larger .  So I am try to setup future partner for THE ENDO in advance .   I truly hope to establish bz relation ,firstly by AV-SCOPY.   Secondly by FLEX END-SCOPY.  Attached are the copy of photo of FLEX ENDO SCOPY.

re: AV-Scope ( Laringo-Scope To Video Laringo-Scope )

Please let me have time to introduce ourselves as one of the venture company since our company , Caretek Company Ltd in Korea, founded in 2006, we has continued to grow by the foundation in Electronic flexibility endoscope business. 

We have l tried to improve human life and enterprise value with enthusiasm and challenges. On the basis of the sprite , we develops and manufactures AV-Scope which can add video-function by which Non-Endoscope become a video –Endoscope with good quality screen with cheaper price.

Item : AV-Scope ( Laringo-Scope To Video Laringo-Scope )

Sales Department : Emergency Room, ICU, Emergency Medical Technician

Advantage ;

1)     Easy to attach AV-Scope to Laringo-Scope for Video Laringo -Scope without any additional practice.

2)     Video Laringo-Scope offers  the show of patient’s mouth, wider views with convenient and fast intubation more than naked eye.

Attached is catalog. 

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

James 

Careteck Co., Ltd

E-Mail: caretekltd@naver.com    Web: http://caretek.co.kr

#113, Wonju Medical Device Center , 1720-26 Taejang-Dong, WonjuSi, GangWon-Do, South Korea 

AV-SCOPE (Brochure).docx (552.8K) [9]

게시글을 twitter로 보내기 게시글을 facebook으로 보내기

Total 6

Notice dentassure.
dentassure.
ADM DRG | 09-08 | view : 3817 | 10years ago

Notice GBR SYSTEM
GBR SYSTEM
drgid | 07-17 | view : 9311 | 10years ago

Notice BONE MATRIAL
BONE MATRIAL
drgid | 07-17 | view : 9495 | 10years ago

Notice Promotion Zhengzhou Sunup Technology Co., Ltd
 Merry  Christmas  !  !   Dear   This is Abby Chu from Sunup Technology, we are a manufacturer of teeth whitening products.   Here below is our big promotion for the Christmas Day.…
drgid | 12-23 | view : 11698 | 11years ago

Notice AV-Scope ( Laringo-Scope To Video Laringo-Scope )
Re: flex Endo Scope   I am really want to establish business relationship with you because our company will develop to finish FLEX ENDO SCOPY  like Olympus , Pentax and Fusinon at the mid of 2013. If you make distributorship of A…
drgid | 12-23 | view : 12607 | 11years ago

Notice NEW I-TEM Rextar Exo 1414 (2)
 Radiographic New Star - REXTARSecond Generation REXTAR is a handle intraoral X-Ray by Posdion company. Unique device in the market combined X-ray units and real a computer in one! With Rextar you will always have easy access to c…
drgid | 08-24 | view : 10966 | 11years ago

'COMMUNITY'
     PAMERAN 
     SEMINAR 
     JOURNAL 
     BERITA PDGI 
     LOWONGAN 
     SUPPLIERS 
     KONSULTASI GIGI 
     KONSULTASI GIGI-- 

Today : 607 | Yesterday : 411

Max : 6,649   Total : 2,038,599

About ME | BLOG | PRIVACY | GUEST

Copyright 2012(c) drg.co.id  All Rights Reserved.